• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Getting ready for first WWE Raw in person since 2010.

I've been a weird wrestling mood recently coincidentally. I stopped watching WWE around the time they did the draft or whatever it was. After hearing about the recent Royal Rumble (what was my favorite event) I decided to revisit a lot of Royal Rumbles I remember seeing as well as recent ones despite not knowing 60% of the wrestlers

Edited by Sam Sanchez

Forgot to mention that of course a lot of CM Punk chants went up.

The Cena/Orton match saw all of the different chants accompanied by the dreaded "boring". Orton seemed to be talking with the crowd at one point as if to say "What?". Could have been kayfabe, but also could have been puzzlement.

Someone in the front row showed up dressed up exactly like the Macho Man, head wrap, sunglasses, beard, and robe, and opened up the robe exactly how the Macho Man would have. Probably stumping for his HOF induction?

Pretty sweet to score near ringside seats for SD. I think Main Event is also part of that show.