• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Ibanez humbled by Hutch Award for community service

yeah, hollywood, probably.  he didn't do much after the AS break last year, but i still wish the best for him. he will be a great coach and manager if he chooses to go that route.  

He didn't do much because he didn't play much. That and he was asked to play the field all too much in the times he did play.

He's fine for what we need.

he wasn't overtaxed physically in the 2nd half at all, had consistently the number of plate appearances as he did in the 1st half with less on-field responsiblity, actually, and offensively dropped way off and rapidly. 

i hope he breaks records for his age this coming year as much as anybody, but what you're saying is pure mythology. 

Nopes!

277 at bats in the 1st half (73 games)

177 at bats in the 2nd half (51 games)

But he didn't start as many games in the 2nd half too, I know, I lived up here too. He was an after thought for the rebuilding M's.

He didn't drop off, the team did. As usual!