• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Frieri Avoids Arbitration

Damn. How much did he make last year and what was he expected to make this year before signing?

@Alden_Gonzalez: Pretty close by @mlbtraderumors, which had Frieri earning $3.4M. Freese (projected at $4.4M) and Jepsen ($1.4M) remain. #Angels

I'm not sure what Ernesto made last year. It was probably very close to the min. This is his first year being arb eligible.

Edited by AngelsAndRamsFan

@Alden_Gonzalez: Pretty close by @mlbtraderumors, which had Frieri earning $3.4M. Freese (projected at $4.4M) and Jepsen ($1.4M) remain. #Angels

I'm not sure what Ernesto made last year. It was probably very close to the min. This is his first year being arb eligible.

According to Cot's, he made $530K (more than Trout) last year.

Ok cool. I like the figure and Ernesto is deserving. Do we still have 15 mil to spend?

The projected arb salaries were already built in to that $15M. It goes up and down a little depending on how much the guys actually get, but nothing significant.

There are still performance bonuses to be factored in so it's impossible to know exactly what the Angels have to spend.

Arbitration is NOT *just* what a player did last year...

EVERYTHING is considered...

So, LIKE I SAID,

David Freese STILL has NOT been APPROPRIATELY compensated for what he did in the 2011 playoffs... PAY the MAN!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Whoops, I left out playoffs in the last sentence. I thought you meant he should get the 6M he's asking for based solely on his 2011 postseason. Anyway, I think what the Angels offered was perfectly fine Edited by SoWhat

Arbitration is NOT *just* what a player did last year...

EVERYTHING is considered...

So, LIKE I SAID,

David Freese STILL has NOT been APPROPRIATELY compensated for what he did in the 2011 playoffs... PAY the MAN!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Since that happened with the Cardinals, they are more than welcome to show their appreciation by giving him a few million dollars as a parting gift.

Edited by Glen