• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This would be funny....

I hate that we have let so many guys just walk recently or dealt them for nothing that would be very useful right now had we kept them...

Haren, Santana, Williams to name a few   None of them aces but would look better in the middle of the rotation that a lot of the names we are throwing around. 

I cant say i understand some of those decisions on a team that was pitching strapped.. isn't like any better deals were found or available.

Whether he's good or not, this should be good for message board "I told you so!"s when he starts and wins against the Angels in Arlington.

Fixed for ya.  We all know how it will go.  Williams will go seven innings, Pujols and Hambone will put up 0-fers, Trout will get stranded on base every time, and Weaver will get lit up.