• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Coachella

I haven't been in a few years, but pretty sure it's still set up the same.  There is 5 stages, 2 of which are outside and the other 3 are in tents.  One of the stages in the tents is usually just DJ/Dance/Techno stuff.  Then you just choose who you want to listen to based on the set times.  Obviously the more well known bands will be on the two outside stages since they have room for the bigger crowds.

Saw them open for NIN, they were ****ing amazing.

Saw them play at like a 1500 person venue in Eugene and it was incredible. Then I saw them in Portland and a coworker found out I was going, so she called her cousin who WAS IN THE BAND!!! And he hooked me up with backstage passes and I got to meet everyone. They put on a badass show.

Muse used to be awesome. Absolution and Origin of Symmetry are two of my favorite records. I'm usually pretty loyal to a band and will keep listening to their records no matter what. Didn't happen with Muse though

my facebook feed has been blowing up about this nonsense.

OMG OMG OMG have you SEEEEEEN the lineup???????? jizzjizzjizzjizz

i'm a 27 year old guy who admittedly doesnt keep up with modern music, but there are like 10 names that i recognize, only 2 of which ive listened to in the past 10 years.

There is a guy called Flosstradamus and a group named Neutral Milk Hotel, and both are towards the top of the list.

"Get the F*ck Out of My Pool" sounds more realistic.

(Somebody please imbed the vid)

my facebook feed has been blowing up about this nonsense.

OMG OMG OMG have you SEEEEEEN the lineup???????? jizzjizzjizzjizz

i'm a 27 year old guy who admittedly doesnt keep up with modern music, but there are like 10 names that i recognize, only 2 of which ive listened to in the past 10 years.

There is a guy called Flosstradamus and a group named Neutral Milk Hotel, and both are towards the top of the list.

"Get the F*ck Out of My Pool" sounds more realistic.

(Somebody please imbed the vid)

Hipsters are pure entertainment.

Day 2 - CHVRCHES!

I went to Coachella once, it was pretty fun. I'd probably never go again though, unless I was getting hooked up with tickets. I'd also NEVER camp there. Went to Stagecoach (the country festival a week later at the same place) last year and it was way too hot. Stayed at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells though, that was cool. I'm too old for this stuff. 

Good luck, Chuck.

Saw them play at like a 1500 person venue in Eugene and it was incredible. Then I saw them in Portland and a coworker found out I was going, so she called her cousin who WAS IN THE BAND!!! And he hooked me up with backstage passes and I got to meet everyone. They put on a badass show.

No shit? Wild, must've been fun. I think last one I met backstage was KMFDM