• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Halo fans Outside CA

Been in AZ the last 8 years and have yet to run across a true Angels fan. Chatted up a few, but quickly found out they were more casual fans by their general knowledge of the team. Which is fine I guess.

Surprisingly Dbacks fans are really loyal and have good baseball IQ. They're always complimentary of the Angels and most seem to know the team really well. I also like the fact that they share a hatred of the Dodgers.

I'm an Angels fan here in San Antonio Texas. Yep I get into it with Rangers fans once in a while lol. Mlb.TV is great for me since I can watch games at home or on my phone if im out and about. I've lived here in San Antonio for about 7 years now moved from Corona CA in 2007. I always would go watch the Angels play in Arlington and I was excited when they added the Astros to the AL West last year now I get to watch the Angels more. 

I'm an Angels fan here in San Antonio Texas. Yep I get into it with Rangers fans once in a while lol. Mlb.TV is great for me since I can watch games at home or on my phone if im out and about. I've lived here in San Antonio for about 7 years now moved from Corona CA in 2007. I always would go watch the Angels play in Arlington and I was excited when they added the Astros to the AL West last year now I get to watch the Angels more.

Hats off to you for carrying the banner in the heart of Ranger country. I don't catch as much flak in Nevada, mostly just mouthy Dodger fans. As others have said, though, MLBTV and MLB Extra Innings have reserved a special degree of suckage for my city - 250 miles from the nearest MLB stadium and a designated home market/blackout area for SIX teams.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Cedar Rapids, Iowa.  It's always a late night because of the time difference. Games usually get over around midnight. It makes for a long day, but completely worth it.  I love being around so many minor league teams, especially in the Angels organization. I'm headed to the Burlington Bees Winter Banquet on the 10th where Jerry will be speaking.

Hats off to you for carrying the banner in the heart of Ranger country. I don't catch as much flak in Nevada, mostly just mouthy Dodger fans. As others have said, though, MLBTV and MLB Extra Innings have reserved a special degree of suckage for my city - 250 miles from the nearest MLB stadium and a designated home market/blackout area for SIX teams.

Is there another kind?

Winnipeg, Manitoba...Yeah pretty much what everyone has already said, MLB.TV is a must. I never even bother cancelling it and I just get billed for it every year on my cc.

I already have my tickets to the series in Toronto May 9-12 I believe. So if anyone else is going let me know.

I live in Houston and I obviously do not get much from Astro fans but Ranger fans are awful. Half of them don't even know about baseball much less their own team.

Just as long as you back the Angels and have good responses to other's comments, you will be fine.

And yes, MLBtv is a life saver

I live in North Texas and have to deal with Ranger fans everyday. A lot of these guys weren't even fans pre 2010.

MLBtv is a must

Outside of my brother and my dad, I'm the only Angels fan in New Hampshire, and possibly New England. I've seen the stray Angels hat here and there, but I mostly equate those to people who just like the hat.

I don't watch too many games, but I follow most of them when I can either on here or on MLB.com. Following games here is fun because you see the vents before you know what happened. To me it's an easier way to deal with the suckage.

I see everything but Marlins hats in Miami, other than the guys that wear the hats to rep the city and have no interest in MLB.  You see more Angels hats in Miami than you would think, but I'm sure some of that had to do with Kendrys having been a Halo.  The Cards have a huge presence, I think in part because they have a great ST facility in Jupiter, FL but you likely see more Yankee hats out here than anything else..   One thing that's pretty interesting, a lot of the little hole in the wall restaurants in Miami have old Washington Senators/Twins stuff on the wall -- the Senators having had a minor league team in Cuba and the landing spot for a lot of Cuban players early on.

Seriously, you went there?

Maybe you're new here and don't know the history of the word on this website. I'm not sure because I don't know you or your sense of humor. You might want to give us a heads up next time you're being satirical.

My user name is satire. I'm not sure why you're being so hostile, but I find it slightly amusing.

Lighten up.