• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kinsler or Andrus Might be Traded

Kinsler would make far more if he were a free agent this offseason. If one thinks the Rangers would have to eat part of it they are going to be shocked how much Cano and others get this offseason.

Kinsler (.757 ops last season) is no Cano (.899 ops) and his contract would not be duplicated. It carries on until 2018 with a $5 million dollar buyout. That make his AAV $14.75 if no one picks up his final year and pays him to get off their field.

Whatever, Profar is overrated. Let them deal "proven" success so they can cripple their major league roster going forward.

I like it.

Oh yeah, Kinsler/Andrus are not that great either. 

**** the Rangers. 

Why do you think profar is overrated?

Edited by Poozy

Couple of things.  First, why does it bother you that we don't like our rivals?  Second, who said the Rangers were stupid in the four posts above yours?  

We get it man, the Angels haven't been good lately and you are pissed about it.

Look, I hate the Rangers.  Ton of d-bags on that team, and even if there weren't, they're our division rival.  I just thought some posts, Chuck's in particular, sounded a little silly. "Screw their awesome prospect". "Screw their middle infielders, who are pretty damn comparable, if not better, than our middle infielders."  I know Chuck and others are just venting, I just think it makes Angels fans seem pathetic to be criticizing other organizations right now, particularly a division rival that has run circles around us in recent years.