• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com NFL Picks - Week 6 results

Sigbaby - 12-3

vernster - 12-3

Angels_Drink - 12-3

tdawg - 11-4

nate - 11-4

Catshat - 11-4

AngelsandRamsFan - 11-4

primitive - 11-4

bloodbrother - 11-4

CardsFan - 11-4

Shane - 11-3

HeavenlyHalos - 10-5

James - 10-5

tennischmp - 10-5

Jim - 10-5

decinces11 - 10-5

aaronkv - 10-5

Stodd - 10-5

Tank - 10-5

eleven - 10-5

Kyle Miller - 10-4

Cory - 10-5

Katie - 10-5

OregonLAA - 10-5

Swanson - 10-5

xboom - 9-6

Soto - 9-6

Black Beard - 9-6

SlappyUGuy - 9-6

AngelDog&Beer - 9-6

MT - 9-6

Brandon - 9-6

Chimi - 9-6

m0nkey - 9-6

Team Cooley - 9-6

Ray McKigney - 8-7

Chuck - 8-7

DW711 - 7-8

fatkook - 6-9

Errrrt.

You are right. I do the pick'em here but also do another one with the spread and mixed up one of the games.

My bad. Thanks for double checking.

I like the spread picks better but this year if you think I am struggling just picking a winner, the spreads are killing me. 

my info says brandon went 2-14

just like always.

Brandon is a good sport about it.  I am glad he runs through and checks his.  I had a narcolepsy attack in the middle of adding them up one day.  You don't have to check everyone else's but always a good idea to check yours against what I post.

Two more weeks for first half.  People down on the lower end where I am at just need to finish well and hope for the second half.  Everyone in the middle or upper 50's still has a chance and just get a couple 12 win weeks.    

Yeah, it's all in good fun.

I posted a gambling thread and I'm by no means good or reliable, but really wanted to see how I did this year and make financial adjustments for next year if I did well. So I generally already know where I stand when Kurt does the tally.

It not about winning and more seeing how I do and gauging that with my other numbers to come up with better gambling strategies. Granted, pick'ems and spreads are totally different, but I'm looking for trends.