• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Social media Peyt's Mom peeves

I mentioned my socially challenged friend who photographs all of his meals when he eats out and posts them on Facebook (he is widowed, so this happens a lot) with the legend "Mmmmm" beneath them, and who also photographs tropical drinks on the patio table next to his pool. I previously provided a photo of said pool decorated for a pirate party he had planned, but there was no drink on the table. Let me rectify that gross omission now. The Jolly Rogers ringing the pool are still there, so you won't have to overtax your imaginations trying to recreate their magnificent glory.

644433_1115572528459575_8953296581893244

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Gah, this guy and his still-awful pirate crap.

That said, I could crush a few of those tropical drinks

Oh, no doubt. I crush tropical drinks when I'm on vacation like a freshman at Spring Break, but I am still astonished that adults still have theme parties to recapture their college days.

This pirate guy is an annoying dooshbag, but, as documented for 53 pages here, so are a lot of chicks.

He's a widower.  Not everybody can have the dashing Miami Vice grace of our own Downing Rules to get back in the dating scene.

These dooshy pics may be catnip for some of his social media chick friends.

Douchebag?  Douchebag like a fox, more like...

This pirate guy is an annoying dooshbag, but, as documented for 53 pages here, so are a lot of chicks.

He's a widower.  Not everybody can have the dashing Miami Vice grace of our own Downing Rules to get back in the dating scene.

These dooshy pics may be catnip for some of his social media chick friends.

Douchebag?  Douchebag like a fox, more like...

I guess I skipped over the widower part.  If throwing theme parties is what let's him get it wet, then go for it.  Be happy

this one just screams "i'm too lazy to look at a calendar from the last six or seven years."

facebook-wants-to-know-why-youre-sharing

Doesn't this happen every time the first day of July falls on a Friday? And doesn't that usually happen every 5-6 years, with an occasional one skipped over?

Doesn't this happen every time the first day of July falls on a Friday? And doesn't that usually happen every 5-6 years, with an occasional one skipped over?

That's exactly it, Phil. I'm always baffled by people who can't check a calendar, yet this'll get posted on Facebook a dozen times by people I thought were pretty sharp.

Chick post:

"As a caveat of my recent promotion, I have to start coming into work at 7:30am for a shot interim period. This means I will unquestionably be more of an asshole since the mornings and I really don't get along well."

Wrong attitude. She works for some kind of high end travel booking company.

Chick post:

"As a caveat of my recent promotion, I have to start coming into work at 7:30am for a shot interim period. This means I will unquestionably be more of an asshole since the mornings and I really don't get along well."

Wrong attitude. She works for some kind of high end travel booking company.

Translation: I'm an inflexible c***.

Dearest females,

I know you're all at some kind of brunch function today. I don't need to see you sitting at a table in a flower-laden dress, while your loved ones put up fake smiles for the camera as they peer out from behind a giant flower certerpiece.

Cherished memories are NOT being made today, no matter how hard you try.