• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

two weather apps on our phones say there's a 30-40% chance of snow in glendale tonight around 10 pm. my daughter is pretty geeked about it.

update: like the weather, the prediction has changed since earlier this afternoon. now expecting only rain. bummer for us. imagine having snow on new years for the rose parade.

Edited by Tank

I'm hearing there will be 3 inches in your area. The morning commute should be spectacular!

Tell me about it. The one saving grace is that a lot of people took off between Christmas and New Year's (if I had any sense, I would have been one of them) and traffic during the commute this week has been almost nothing. Fortunately my commute is on the northern bypass and doesn't involve US 95 or I-15.

We had our first freeze of the season last night, 29 this morning.

Looked at Weather Nation and they are still predicting snow beginning tonight, carrying through New Year's Day.

Glad I'm not going to the Strip or Fremont Street for New Year's Eve. Going to be a circus down there.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

two weather apps on our phones say there's a 30-40% chance of snow in glendale tonight around 10 pm. my daughter is pretty geeked about it.

update: like the weather, the prediction has changed since earlier this afternoon. now expecting only rain. bummer for us. imagine having snow on new years for the rose parade.

News said the snow level will get down to 2000 ft in the morning.  So tell your daughter to stay up all night and wait for it.  

As I type this, it is currently -10 here in Denver (-23 wind chill).

So, when I hear about possible snow in Temecula, Murrieta, and Riverside, it is amusing. Hope my family in the IE makes it thru the bone-chilling cold.

Yeah, our high yesterday was 4 degrees but we are about to finally warm up.  Supposed to be close to 30 today and possibly in the 40s by the weekend.  

My energy bill is going to be off the charts next month.