• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

We might lose 90 games

Easily.

39 games left, 23 of which are against playoff contenders (Cleveland, Tampa Bay, Oakland, and Texas).

Twelve games against non-contenders (Seattle, Milwaukee, Toronto) and three more left against Houston, which owns us.

There's also a make-up game against Minnesota, which might not be played.

A record of 17-22 would put us at 90 losses.

Can't wait for that draft pick!

Easily.

39 games left, 23 of which are against playoff contenders (Cleveland, Tampa Bay, Oakland, and Texas).

Thirteen games against non-contenders (Seattle, Milwaukee, Toronto) and three more left against Houston, which owns us.

There's also a make-up game against Minnesota, which might not be played.

A record of 17-22 would put us at 90 losses.

Can't wait for that draft pick!

Can't wait to see that draft pick in 4 years when Hamilton, Wilson and Weaver are all gone and Pujols is a heaping pile of poop

LOL Angels have hit rock bottom and it is because of what Arte Moreno Jerry Dipoto and Mike S are doing to this franchise over the last 4 plus years. Congrats are in order for the colossal train wreck that is the Angels front office and management. This fan would like to say thanks and I hope that the Angels for the remainder of the season don't get more than 10,000 fans at any home game remaining.

Can't wait to see that draft pick in 4 years when Hamilton, Wilson and Weaver are all gone and Pujols is a heaping pile of poop

Good Hamilton Pujols Wilson Weaver and anyone else other than Trout should be traded and anyone who thinks any differently is so biased and living in a fantasy land its awesome. Oh and BTW Pujols is already a giant heaping pile of crap.

Good Hamilton Pujols Wilson Weaver and anyone else other than Trout should be traded and anyone who thinks any differently is so biased and living in a fantasy land its awesome. Oh and BTW Pujols is already a giant heaping pile of crap.

Great idea! Then by the time all of these prospects are Major League ready Trout's contract that he hopefully signs this offseason will have expired too!.

Great idea! Then by the time all of these prospects are Major League ready Trout's contract that he hopefully signs this offseason will have expired too!.

Cool and that would be great. Because of Trout only signs a 4 year extension this team is doomed. BTW Pujols Hamilton have been absolute shit since they have been here. But ya we should keep spending money to make the Angels better not blow up the team and rebuild. Franchises don't just never fall off you have to have a couple down years and rebuild not just pile on shit atop of shit. Pujols and the rest of the Angels other than Trout can go anywhere they want trade them for pieces that make sense. Build around speed youth and pitching. The Angels are dreadful. No one says Arte is a bad guy just so far in his years of baseball he hasn't been a great owner and hasn't chosen the right guys to run this team. Doesn't mean he can't or he wont just means he hasn't yet. Throw in the towel this year and next get a guy in here this off season to run things bring a sense of direction and lets start over. No reason we can't we have an owner who has money but it needs to be spent wisely not on over the hill veterans who are on the steep downhills of their careers. Hey but if you are satisfied being a bottom feeding bottom 5 team in baseball with this lack luster crap fest we call the Angels go right ahead. Hell even pay money to go to games, buy jerseys and pay for the bills for Arte because you keep doing that and there wont be any changes. Dodgers fans learned the hard way last year they stopped going to games and things changed around. Angels fans should learn something and stop going to games buying stuff and maybe Arte will make some changes for the good. Not just buy the next cool FA like Robinson Cano or some crap like that. But hey thats just my opinion.

Arte is not a rebuild type owner. He is a reload type owner. To date, his reloading hasn't panned out. Although we were all excited when each signing happened (outside of Blanton). All of you asking to blow the team up are the ones living in fantasyland.

It won't happen.

Then we are destined for failure. Congrats on spending anymore money on the Angels. Only thing I've been excited bout for the Angels has been Trout last 2 years. Other than that the rest of them can go kick rocks including Arte. I can't wait to finish in 4th place and 5th place the next couple years. If Arte and his team of misfit toys don't drastically change their philosophy.

Arte is not a rebuild type owner. He is a reload type owner. To date, his reloading hasn't panned out. Although we were all excited when each signing happened (outside of Blanton). All of you asking to blow the team up are the ones living in fantasyland.

It won't happen.

Agree.  I still think that at least one of the next three seasons we will see Hamilton and Pujols put it together.  They have some parts that could net them pitching without further weakening their farm.  It's not an ideal scenario and whatever moves they make are still highly dependent on the above two actually producing, but it's better than be guaranteed 100 losses. 

I'd rather be disappointed in July than March. 

Agree.  I still think that at least one of the next three seasons we will see Hamilton and Pujols put it together.  They have some parts that could net them pitching without further weakening their farm.  It's not an ideal scenario and whatever moves they make are still highly dependent on the above two actually producing, but it's better than be guaranteed 100 losses. 

I'd rather be disappointed in July than March. 

I'd rather be guaranteed 100 losses for a year or two now than hoping for 85 for the next three years and then guaranteed 100 losses for the 3 after that.