• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Team Mexico, including Giants star Sergio Romo, feels hostility amid Arizona's immigration battle

I got news for you!  If am pulled over by the police as  "white guy" I have to give my drivers licence to the cop...thus telling him my legal resident.  I have to give him my registration thus proving I own the car.  Serg was treated like everyone else, doesn't like it so he uses racism to get everyone's sympathy.

but he wasn't asked for his license, he was asked what his citizenship is.

he also wasn't asked for his registration. He was asked if it was his car.

he was also asked his occupation, which is irrelevant

I think this law is a good thing, but I don't like the part that says if the person looks like they could be illegal. The law should simply be they will check the immigration of every person they pull over and does not have a license, insurance or registration for their car. If they are missing any of those, their immigration must be checked, regardless of race.

This is where so many people try to make it  racist where it isn't.  The law only saws that upon a legal stop (there must be probable cause that a crime has been committed to even have the stop) that the officer can ask for prove of residents.  The drivers license is proof of residents.  Arizona doesn't do anything more than California or Nevada does except that when they do stop someone who is here illegally they can turn the person over the ICE.  

This is where so many people try to make it  racist where it isn't.  The law only saws that upon a legal stop (there must be probable cause that a crime has been committed to even have the stop) that the officer can ask for prove of residents.  The drivers license is proof of residents.  Arizona doesn't do anything more than California or Nevada does except that when they do stop someone who is here illegally they can turn the person over the ICE.  

it's so cute that you feel this will be adhered to 

I cant believe so many people are for "illegal immigration" and open borders. Can you name one country that has open borders? No you cant, it is because it doesn't work. You need enforcement, a country can't just have millions of people jump over a border and collect all the benefits.

Please do not pander to me "so cute".  The probably cause stop is adhered to or the police would be breaking the law thus jeopardizing their careers.  I am not saying it doesn't happen but please do not imply that a police officer will stop Hispanics just for the fun of it when they can jeopardize their jobs by doing so.  Plus, any stop without a search warrant would be subject to the exclusionary rule thus any benefit the police get by the stop is negated.

Also I find it very cute that you think that whites are not stopped without probably cause any less than minorities.  They are, its just they do not have the race card to fall back on!

Finally, my post was to define what the law says.  The Arizona law is just as racist as the California one.  Because both allow the police to pull over people upon probably cause.  Both require proof of identification, their resident (which is on their identification) and proof of ownership of their cars (their registrations).

The law does not allow the police to pull over minorities any more than they do whites.  If the police pull over minorities without probably cause it would not be due to this law.

Cuter how you think your an expert.

And, the difference between 3rd World and civilization boils-down to beheadings/living in mud huts vs. due process/choosing or having the opportunity to live free/better.

*now's when lou chimes-in with more conspiracy theories about big government keeping people down and homeless.  Inspire us with your insight into everything.

At least he wasn't stopped in LA.

They probably would have shot his car a few times.

Not probably genius; definitely... didn't you hear about the thousand minorities who had their cars shot-up yesterday.

just kid din; I see what you did there.  Still funny a month later...

Cuter how you think your an expert.

And, the difference between 3rd World and civilization boils-down to beheadings/living in mud huts vs. due process/choosing or having the opportunity to live free/better.

*now's when lou chimes-in with more conspiracy theories about big government keeping people down and homeless.  Inspire us with your insight into everything.

you were the one comparing the US to another country.  I just followed your lead. And i am in now way an expeert nor think i am.  

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I especially don't believe big government is keeping people down. I also don't believe in jinxes.  Or the boogeyman.

" now's when LBHalo makes up some more stuff

what

When has he offered a conspiracy theory...ever?

"It's so cute that you feel this will be adhered to"- Lou (re- AZ Police using PC or reasonable suspicion to stop vehicles)  Reads like Lou feels the Cops are 'conspiring' racists, trying to round-up illegals/harass ALL Hispanics.

Short attention-span?  It was less than 10 posts ago.

"It's so cute that you feel this will be adhered to"- Lou (re- AZ Police using PC or reasonable suspicion to stop vehicles)  Reads like Lou feels the Cops are 'conspiring' racists, trying to round-up illegals/harass ALL Hispanics.

Short attention-span?  It was less than 10 posts ago.

i do?

you were the one comparing the US to another country.  I just followed your lead. And i am in now way an expeert nor think i am.  

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I especially don't believe big government is keeping people down. I also don't believe in jinxes.  Or the boogeyman.

" now's when LBHalo makes up some more stuff

Nah, you incited as always... 

And, we're all racists because we don't want to have to pay for our benefits PLUS those of illegals (medical, schooling)

Have you even been to Mexico? What makes you think Mexicans want to drain or "reclaim" north Mexico? Have some respect dude

I have been to Mexico many times (up until our State Department suggested it is too dangerous to visit).  I love the country and it's hard-working people and history.  I have learned some Spanish in an attempt to communicate as a visitor there, and with those who do not speak English here in America.

Here's one of many examples of why I "Think" this...  Not trying to be disrespectful here, Martin.

http://www.dailypaul.com/133735/mexicans-have-plans-they-vow-to-take-it-over