• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Team Mexico, including Giants star Sergio Romo, feels hostility amid Arizona's immigration battle

Maybe I should go back to Canada if this BS continues.

Why in the name of give me your tired your poor your hungry does one nationality keep getting singled out?

Have to side with my Latino brethren on this one. Its bull shit.

I like that people are using how things work in Mexico as a comparison.  That's right up there with saying "Hey, I drink and drive but at least I haven't murdered anybody yet!"

Good argument, people.  Keep it up. 

"Serge would have never been pulled over "for no reason",

You really think this never happens? If your answer is yes, you are incorrect.

Your taillight started... blinking ... when you took that turn back there

Too bad... Mexico treats US Citizens the same way.

Come to America the right way, not to drain us or re-claim North Mexico. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Mexican players don't make the trip back home and seek asylum as some Cuban players have done previously.

Have you even been to Mexico? What makes you think Mexicans want to drain or "reclaim" north Mexico? Have some respect dude

They need to STFU and play baseball.

"... this was a recipe for jokes about how many of the team's players were asked for their papers on the way to the stadium. It might've been funny if not for the fact that a police officer really had stopped one."

yeah, players should stop responding to reporters' questions.

and/or cops should stop being pricks

great point!

i hear muslims torture and decapitate americans.  we should start doing that to muslims here.

We can't even water-board any more; the least invasive and probly most effective means of interrogation...  Plus, we're 1st-world; they're 3rd- world.

well it's good to know that all the racist idiots aren't just in arizona and texas, they're alive and well in the OC. flame me all you want, i couldn't care less, but many of your attitudes towards "illegals" are childish. you might want to look at your own history and i don't even know what your skin looks like...and it still applies.

they took 'er jobs!!!

It's funny how the hypocrite doesn't seem upset about Mexico's anti illegal immigration laws which are much harsher than Arizonas.

It's even funnier that you presume to know how he feels about those laws.  

why do they have to speak out?  It's not their responsibility.

Feel sorry for them?  Romo just wants to be treated like the average white guy. Is there something wrong with that? 

He probably was being treated like the average white guy, but didn't like it and used racism as an excuse!

Apparently we all need to go back even though im born and raised in California

Speak on it Serg

You're telling me "John" who's white and drives a mercedes will get treated the same as "Juan" who drives the same car. Doubt it.

I got news for you!  If am pulled over by the police as  "white guy" I have to give my drivers licence to the cop...thus telling him my legal resident.  I have to give him my registration thus proving I own the car.  Serg was treated like everyone else, doesn't like it so he uses racism to get everyone's sympathy.

well it's good to know that all the racist idiots aren't just in arizona and texas, they're alive and well in the OC. flame me all you want, i couldn't care less, but many of your attitudes towards "illegals" are childish. you might want to look at your own history and i don't even know what your skin looks like...and it still applies.

they took 'er jobs!!!

my grandparents were immigrants, but they came to this country legally.  Can I ask you what in the terms  "illegal" immigrant that is so hard to understand?  

I think this law is a good thing, but I don't like the part that says if the person looks like they could be illegal. The law should simply be they will check the immigration of every person they pull over and does not have a license, insurance or registration for their car. If they are missing any of those, their immigration must be checked, regardless of race.