• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Serge Ibaka's Flagrant Foul

Punk

Kobe on television saw Serge Ibaka punch Clipper forward Blake Griffin below the belt Sunday.

Bryant didn't like it. In fact, Bryant didn't hide what he would have done if the Oklahoma City forward hit him the same way.

"I probably would have smacked him in the mouth," Bryant said Monday at practice.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-kobe-bryant-serge-ibaka-20130304,0,5719914.story

i was at this game and i think this is why i don't care for basketball. the ref was looking at the replay on the monitor. they showed the replay many times on the big screen at staples. it was completely obvious that ibaka should have been ejected. yet he wasn't ejected. it always makes you wonder if everything is on the up.