• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

There's something different about this team

13 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I wouldn't say it's different outside of no Ohtani rather it's a continued downward progression.  Trout and Rendon are injured, the young pitchers (Detmers, Canning, Sandoval) haven't stepped up, the young position players have been below league average for the most part, the signings are largely misses, they don't have success with reclamation projects and the farm is weak.  Dysfunction has been the name of the game from the top down and I'd be surprised if there's any kind of turn around in the next 3-5 years.  Stranger things have happened and I hope they do right the ship sooner rather than later but I just haven't seen anything in the last decade that makes me think they will.

No team sale, no turn around. 

On 5/12/2024 at 10:20 AM, Sully151 said:

I am hoping this team will be like some of those early 90’s teams. Nobody went to the games, so you could buy cheap tickets and make your way down to the field level.

Now you're talking.  Make Ueckering Great Again!  Front row for only $4.50!

1985_ticket.jpg

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Maybe we should talk about what a missed opportunity Snell was. 

No, we're not ready for that yet.  Because we're still not done talking about the Randy Johnson-for-Dallas McPherson missed opportunity.