• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels acquire Luis Guillorme from the Braves for PTBNL/cash - place Rendon on 60-day IL

Just now, Inside Pitch said:

He's a walk-ier David Fletcher.

Sign me up then. Thats really all I wanted from Fletch was to actually do the things he was capable of doing. His value plummeted when he started swinging at everything and getting himself out. Oh and when the right fielder camped 175 feet on the right field foul line waiting for his pop up. 

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Sign me up then. Thats really all I wanted from Fletch was to actually do the things he was capable of doing. His value plummeted when he started swinging at everything and getting himself out. Oh and when the right fielder camped 175 feet on the right field foul line waiting for his pop up. 

I wasnt even trying to be snarky -- he's basically Fletch with walks.  Probably why the Braves kept him on the MLB roster over Fletcher.

48 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Probably a younger Ehire. 

Looking at his stats and profile, I thought the same thing.  As injuries start to pile up, we are probably going to see these types of trades.  We just don't have any depth, a testament to the  inactivity in the offseason.  I just hope we don't overpay for these type of guys, like we did with Cron, Moose and Grichuk last year.  Pillar was one thing, he was a freebee but we don't need to drain the farm for these type of guys.  

3 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Current Gio without the power maybe.  But this dude is David Fletcher level power threat.

Either way he's not useless and hopefully it just cost the team cash considerations.

I mean literally anyone who replaces Brandon Dreary right now is an upgrade. 

Dreary's March, April and May:

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 9.39.34 AM.png