• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/22/24): Orioles @ Angels: Detmers on the mound, Adrianza at 2B, Schanuel leading off

Just now, Blarg said:

I think it's time to sit Trout and tell him it's time to get his shit together. Bases loaded with two outs is no time to play umpire on borderline pitches, foul that shit off. 

No swing = Lack of confidence. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I think it's time to sit Trout and tell him it's time to get his shit together. Bases loaded with two outs is no time to play umpire on borderline pitches, foul that shit off. 

He does that in every big moment. The pitch doesn’t have to be perfect, Mike. Just get a god damn hit.

not ph'ing the 8th batter and taking the bat out of neto's hands with 2 hits tonight...Washington is on crack ! make your mind up on the line up already crack head ! and bringing the infield in in the 3rd innings down 1-0 wtf

1 minute ago, Angels 1961 said:

There goes his trade value, plus all my Trout bobbleheads value and my Trout hat one with fish on top. 

This is probably worthless now too. Thanks Trout.

image.gif

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You know I'm starting to understand why Trout signed his big contract here. 

Yep. He’ll never have to be at the plate during a clutch situation in the playoffs. 4D chess. 

For me I think an underrated part of this game was leaving Detmers in for the 7th inning, where he gave up the 4th run. He clearly didn't have his best stuff tonight and that run would have been nice to have back.