• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/19/24 3:40pm Pacific): Angels @ Reds: Anderson on the mound, Drury at DH

25 minutes ago, OregonLAA said:

Anderson has to be the biggest surprise of the season

I guess it sounds like I’m throwing in the towel already but, if he keeps it up, he could be a pretty valuable trade chip in July. 

8 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

And yet he's 28.% of the Angels' total of baserunners and driven in 100% of their runs.

That’s cool. 

He failed in 2 big spots 

bonehead out at home w trout on deck and he couldn’t produce at the very least a fly ball. 

Just now, Blarg said:

Trout is pretty much the anti Rendon and needs to give Jobu some rum to influence the Babip God's. 

He's been over 100 with every batted ball put into play today.  People are going to start asking what's wrong with him then he's going to get lucky with a bunch of soft hit BS and they will say he's back.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

He's been over 100 with every batted ball put into play today.  People are going to start asking what's wrong with him then he's going to get lucky with a bunch of soft hit BS and they will say he's back.

If he'd just adjust and hit it 82 mph they would all fall in.

1 minute ago, nando714 said:

That’s cool. 

He failed in 2 big spots 

bonehead out at home w trout on deck and he couldn’t produce at the very least a fly ball. 

I can't imagine how upset you must be with the rest of the team then.  

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

I can't imagine how upset you must be with the rest of the team then.  

My expectations are low for 2024 so not that much if at all

his mistakes just stood out tonight 

hopefully he’ll make up for it