• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/14/24 10:35am Pacific): Angels @ Red Sox: Anderson starting, Adell in RF

Just now, Swordsman78 said:

You missed the point (as usual).

I have never disparaged the manager. Only pointed out your hypocrisy.

But you supported someone who called our manager a crackhead. That makes you pathetic. My hypocrisy? Nevin sucks but if someone called him a crackhead I’d tell that person they were shitty. Sorry Nevin sucked and us telling you that hurt you. 

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

But you supported someone who called our manager a crackhead. That makes you pathetic. My hypocrisy? Nevin sucks but if someone called him a crackhead I’d tell that person they were shitty. Sorry Nevin sucked and us telling you that hurt you. 

You are having a rough day.

First you stated I wanted to call the manager a crack head.   (I did not)

Second you pivoted to I supported someone who called the manager a crack head.  (I did not).

Tier 6 posting by you today.   Maybe go spend some time on other endeavors.

23 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

You are having a rough day.

First you stated I wanted to call the manager a crack head.   (I did not)

Second you pivoted to I supported someone who called the manager a crack head.  (I did not).

Tier 6 posting by you today.   Maybe go spend some time on other endeavors.

Hey dipshit that’s not what happened. 

Still too dependent on the home run. Marginal difference in a more aggressive philosophy from Washington. Though the roster at present  doesn't provide for a lot of versatility. Too many slow players. And few who rarely try to use all of the field. 

Things don't change overnight, but I thought after they hired Washington that they would tweak the roster more to suit his style. 

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

The robo strike zone is the only long term solution. Until then, using data that clearly shows umpires like Hernandez incapable of making a majority of correct calls, those umpires' should be released or demoted back to the minors. 

That won't likely happen. The umpires union is fairly powerful and protective of its members. 

5 hours ago, Duren, Duren said:

You could see in his first at bat that Trout wasn't sharp. He missed a mediocre straight pitch waist high down the middle for a K. Left a man on base. 

And even worse to end the game.

All his homers were solo shots.

There is a real argument to be made about his clutch production. Especially the last few years of his career. 

He also was an absolute nonfactor in his one playoff series in 2014, and the lineup was talented and competent then, well except for the playoffs .

14 minutes ago, full circle said:

Give me a break you self righteous fucktard.  How many times did that gif of Ol Ron with the Rangers cap on and the mountain of coke on the table get posted on this site?  And I bet you laughed your lily white ass off, or at the very least didn’t do anything to put a stop to it.  You’re a hypocrite and a clown. 

You okay, bro? 

14 hours ago, EDinTUSTIN said:

He also was an absolute nonfactor in his one playoff series in 2014, and the lineup was talented and competent then, well except for the playoffs .

Anderson didn't have his best stuff, but he was able to keep the team in the game and gave them the chance to win. Suarez didn't do his job, and he needs to be shipped out. Eventually, the offense needs to break out and win a game. This game isn't all on Anderson. The offense stranded runners right and left. Again, they could not get a basehit when it mattered most, including one very highly paid superstar who is paid to do that. Simply put, Trout, once in a while, needs to take this team on his shoulders and deliver the win. That is what mega-million dollar, highly-touted superstars are expected to do. He has yet to do that this season, and frankly, injuries or whatever, he hasn't delivered much of anything for a long time.

Lol I just realized a quoted myself. Oh, well. Don't have the energy at the moment to rectify that. 🙄