• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/13/24 1:10 Pacific): Angels @ Red Sox: Canning on the mound

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Swordsman78 said:

Halos at 100% health, playing a slate of mostly Tier 3-6 teams and are 7-7.   Is this as good as it's going to get?

I think so. I don't see this as anything more than a 75 win team. 

Maybe they'll surprise me. But it's gotten old at this point so I'm not hoping for anything.

44 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I think so. I don't see this as anything more than a 75 win team. 

Maybe they'll surprise me. But it's gotten old at this point so I'm not hoping for anything.

Realistically, this should have been everyone’s expectations going into the season. 

Luckily, I had other things going on so had to miss this one. Only real positives out of this one is that Ward continues to mash and Rendon is still hitting (finally got the BA above the Mendoza line). Also, why is O'Hoppe still batting 8th? Is this some old school lineup thing where you just slot your catcher in at 8 or what?

9 minutes ago, redoctober2002 said:

why is O'Hoppe still batting 8th?

According to the broadcast, Washington thinks he has a lot to focus on (catching wise) and doesn't want to put too much pressure on him.

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Realistically, this should have been everyone’s expectations going into the season. 

Yes, though we all hope for more and the Angels have teased a bit more this year so far.

Being 7-7 is just fine with me, though. I'd say they're more likely to go over .500 than below, but I'd guess they'll hover close and go up and down. But it isn't impossible that this team gels, and they win 85.

7 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Also, I love getting an email from Spectrum telling me there's an outage, but not to worry, I can just watch on the Spectrum app! Only problem is you have to be connected to home wifi to watch Bally Sports West on the app, annnnd... the internet is out, so I can't. I hate Spectrum. 

Reminds me of the early days of email at work.  I called the IT guy to let him know that I couldn't access my email on the PC.  He told me to send him and email with the details and he would work on it later.