• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/13/24 1:10 Pacific): Angels @ Red Sox: Canning on the mound

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Wow I think I actually remember seeing this movie.

Don't recall it being nearly as Skinimaxy as that trailer though...

Then you apparently didn't watch it.  Ha ha. Or you're confusing it with the other movie called Crash that won Best Picture a few years after this one came out. 

4 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Then you apparently didn't watch it.  Ha ha. Or you're confusing it with the other movie called Crash that won Best Picture a few years after this one came out. 

Yes. That second one is what I saw.

Didn't think it deserved best picture, but who cares those awards are pretty meaningless to me.

I *might* need to check this 1996 one though haha. Although every time I watch 90's movies these days, they're mostly pretty terrible lol

8 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Also, I love getting an email from Spectrum telling me there's an outage, but not to worry, I can just watch on the Spectrum app! Only problem is you have to be connected to home wifi to watch Bally Sports West on the app, annnnd... the internet is out, so I can't. I hate Spectrum. 

Mine went out around the same time yours did and they said 4pm estimated fix. Turning into an even lazier day at home

6 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Mine went out around the same time yours did and they said 4pm estimated fix. Turning into an even lazier day at home

I got the same estimated fix. Where do you live? I'm in Eagle Rock, right on the border with Highland Park. 

2 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I got the same estimated fix. Where do you live? I'm in Eagle Rock, right on the border with Highland Park. 

It's been a while since an ASL was posted on Angelswin.