• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels’ Anthony Rendon ‘loves’ the opportunity to hit leadoff

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I haven't ever needed to. If I ever do, it won't be because some random asshole calls me a mean name.

Taylor while I respect this, some of us were raised by cavemen and were told to prepare for interactions with other cavemen.  I was very young when my Dad made it clear to me never to say anything to another person without expecting them to come at me with everything they had. While I've never kicked the shit out of anyone for calling me any mean names, I also never popped off and acted surprised when someone didn't like what I had to say.

7 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Taylor while I respect this, some of us were raised by cavemen and were told to prepare for interactions with other cavemen.  I was very young when my Dad made it clear to me never to say anything to another person without expecting them to come at me with everything they had. While I've never kicked the shit out of anyone for calling me any mean names, I also never popped off and acted surprised when someone didn't like what I had to say.

That's on the person who mouths off. 

I could see it being "honorable" or whatever to defend a teammate or family member from an asshole mouthing off. But defending yourself in such a way just shows insecurity IMO.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

"They." Who?

Guys on here and Twitter when talking about Rendon and his issues. Hell you said he tried to punch a fan when that’s just a typical exaggeration because you guys hate the dude. You find it hard to believe someone exaggerated it and called it assault?

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Guys on here and Twitter when talking about Rendon and his issues. Hell you said he tried to punch a fan when that’s just a typical exaggeration because you guys hate the dude. You find it hard to believe someone exaggerated it and called it assault?

To be fair, Taylor first called it a "brawl. "

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That's on the person who mouths off. 

I could see it being "honorable" or whatever to defend a teammate or family member from an asshole mouthing off. But defending yourself in such a way just shows insecurity IMO.

I have no clue what was said.

I went to a lot of games up there when I was at college, it was the early 90s but the fans there used to say shit that didn't really fly then much less now. If you check out that video taken by the Japanese guy the person in question seemed to be picking and choosing who to jaw at, they all had tans.

Also cant help but notice that when confronted the guy denied having called him anything, but the second he was safely out of range "calm down"....

Just now, Taylor said:

This one seems more tongue in cheek.

Well I stopped looking but people here and elsewhere referred to it as assault. Some were tongue in cheek others weren’t but then admitted they wouldn’t feel assaulted if it happened to them. 

34 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I don't hate Rendon. As long as he treats his family well, I respect him as a person. I just don't like his attitude on the field.

26 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't hate Rendon. As long as he treats his family well, I respect him as a person. I just don't like his attitude on the field.

LOL

Guess it is a good thing you are not a Manager, coach or player on the Angels. 

4 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

So, Rendon went into the Mariners dugout?  Don't talk about others creating narratives if you're going to create fiction to push yours.

He alone, stepped out of the Angels dugout confronting Winkler, in a cast, and initiated the physical fight. Sorry, but his role is to not get involved, taunt Winkler and risk further damage to his already injured wrist. For that alone, he is a dumbass. This isn't a narrative, it isn't fiction, it is fact. He fucked up. 

Lost in that story is Winkler was going to be kicked out of the game for ignoring the umpires orders and approaching the Angels dugout. They all could have laughed at him as his manager drags him back to the tunnel and a pinch runner was inserted in his place. Instead, some high school shit took place. 

29 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

LOL

Guess it is a good thing you are not a Manager, coach or player on the Angels. 

I'll be the first to admit I would suck at all three of those professions.