• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ippei fired by Dodgers after being accused of theft by Ohtani’s attorney’s

32 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Just want to point out.  That if I was hired as Shohei's interpreter, this would have never happened.  I also wouldn't be able to understand what he says, so would make shit up, so another form of plausible deniability for him.  And I don't bet on sports, outside of horses, so he would have been safe.  I would still have "borrowed" the $4.5 million for benders in Vegas though.  

I’m wondering if Ippei also didn’t really understand Shohei, and that’s how all of this happened. 

i really like how a lot of the big name media personalities are just running with ippei second story of ''it was all me guys i swear'' and not even mentioning he had two completely different stories only days apart. credit to espn for giving the full story.

also can only imagine most of japanese media and mlb and the doggie doo doo's will all be pushing that ippei's master theft tricks haven't been seen since the like of danny ocean and brad pitt  

5 hours ago, cals said:

$100 says it's Ohtani and they're throwing Ippei under the bus as a scapegoat. 

How would an interpreter get his hands directly on the cash from Ohtani's paycheck to divert it in the first place? I assume that he gets a paycheck just like everyone else who provides a service. I can't imagine how this is even possible. Something just seems really off here.

7 minutes ago, itsKnoppUitsme said:

Word will get out that Ohtani is a degenerate gambler!

Also that his marriage is a sham!

And that Shohei’s dog’s real name is “Three Team Parlay”.

Oh and he says the N-word with a hard ‘R’.