• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angelswin Podcast - Episode Thirty

IMG_3516.JPG

The Angels 2024 Spring Training Season is underway and we’re back with Episode 30 of the AngelsWin Podcast!  

In this episode Geoff and Chuck talk about … 
  • The Angels taking down the Dodgers 4-0
  • This weekend’s 2024 AngelsWin Spring Training Fanfest
  • A trip down memory lane and the Spring Training Fanfests of the past
  • How the team is looking so far and reasons to be optimistic 
  • The Ron Washington effect
  • Questions from the mailbag and much more
  •  
Baseball is back!  Let’s go!  

14 minutes ago, Chuck said:

@Ariamus is asking what album covers you had displayed last night, @Spirit?

As always, I tried to tie it to a theme.  And last night's theme was AZ/Tempe/Spring Training.  Here's a more blown up shot, for those that want to investigate ...

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 10.13.22 AM.png

Every year, I get ripped on for being among the most optimistic fans on this board. This year I'm pessimistic. But the team is doing well.

I don't think the lack of Ohtani's distraction is really that big of a deal, in contrast to what Spirit (Geoff) says...but I do think Ron Washington and company, is making a big deal to this young core.

16 hours ago, Hubs said:

Every year, I get ripped on for being among the most optimistic fans on this board. This year I'm pessimistic. But the team is doing well.

I don't think the lack of Ohtani's distraction is really that big of a deal, in contrast to what Spirit (Geoff) says...but I do think Ron Washington and company, is making a big deal to this young core.

To be clear, I don't think it's the Ohtani distraction by itself.  I think it's a combination of many factors: the lack of an Ohtani distraction, the Ron Washington effect, the energy of the youth movement, etc.  I think all those ingredients are going into this stew that "could" result in a pretty special season.  I'm not fully there yet, but I'm trending that way.