• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anthony Rendon Interview

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Arte tried to void the contract of GMjr because of the PED story that came out after giving him the contract.  

Arte tried to void the contract of Hamilton after the cocaine incident. 

Arte hasn’t said one word or indicated any remorse or dissatisfaction with Rendon, and hasn’t tried to void his contract.  If Rendon was pretending to be hurt or was a clubhouse cancer or simply didn’t want to play Arte would be all over it. 

Also everyone here shits on the strength and conditioning and the team doctors the team has, but in Rendon’s case, we ignore that narrative because we hate Rendon.  

Arte hasn't said anything about anything in like 5 years. There's a non zero chance that he's actually been dead.

So this argument is very stupid.

3 minutes ago, REDneck said:

Yes!

You are consistently irrational regarding this topic and a few others.

In the face of mounting evidence and consistent reports of this guy being a malcontent.

You will die on this hill in the defense of a perceived ally, who will ultimately betray you.

Also he’s been injured and he hates the media. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Also he’s been injured and he hates the media. 

That's your story bro.

You want people to give Rendon the benefit of the doubt, but you have no tolerance for the doubt that Rendon has created for himself.

You're a poor judge of character.

6 minutes ago, REDneck said:

Yes!

You are consistently irrational regarding this topic and a few others.

In the face of mounting evidence and consistent reports of this guy being a malcontent.

You will die on this hill in the defense of a perceived ally, who will ultimately betray you.

Like I said earlier, I don't think anyone really needs any reason to dislike the guy or be frustrated with him, but either I've missed a few things or I've gone my entire life not knowing the definition of a malcontent, because I've yet to see or hear about that sort of behavior attached to Rendon.

13 minutes ago, REDneck said:

That's your story bro.

You want people to give Rendon the benefit of the doubt, but you have no tolerance for the doubt that Rendon has created for himself.

You're a poor judge of character.

Haha. I’m not but keep going. 

12 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Like I said earlier, I don't think anyone really needs any reason to dislike the guy or be frustrated with him, but either I've missed a few things or I've gone my entire life not knowing the definition of a malcontent, because I've yet to see or hear about that sort of behavior attached to Rendon.

He’s a malcontent because he’s rich and hurt and hates Blum. These are the rules nowadays. 

13 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

"You all know that I have defended Anthony Rendon and even Arte Moreno in the past here, so this isn't coming from one of the known haters here. 

I spoke to someone who has knowledge of Anthony Rendon behind the scenes and was told that the guy has one of the worst attitudes in MLB, and that he hates baseball in general now -- that he would love to quit, but realizes his contract is too good to walk away from, so the thought is that he will continue to milk this as long as he can."

21 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

You're the bestest poster on this site!!

You see no evidence of Rendon being a malcontent?

7 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

"You all know that I have defended Anthony Rendon and even Arte Moreno in the past here, so this isn't coming from one of the known haters here. 

I spoke to someone who has knowledge of Anthony Rendon behind the scenes and was told that the guy has one of the worst attitudes in MLB, and that he hates baseball in general now -- that he would love to quit, but realizes his contract is too good to walk away from, so the thought is that he will continue to milk this as long as he can."

Lol, that's as vague a commentary as you could point to.   

When I think malcontents, I think Jose Guillen.  Openly complaining, acting like he was owed something.  

But I'm sure red-asses might view him a certain way. 

I mean he totally doesn't care!

7 minutes ago, REDneck said:

You're the bestest poster on this site!!

You see no evidence of Rendon being a malcontent?

Not the way I've viewed malcontents.  Petulant -- maybe.  Aloof, detached, disinterested.  Sure.  

I mean they must be doing a great job of keeping his trouble making quiet because despite Sam Blum's hard on for him the only thing he's been guilty of is not giving him the attention he craves.

Like I said, maybe I don't know what the real definition of malcontent is.

4 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Not the way I've viewed malcontents.  Petulant -- maybe.  Aloof, detached, disinterested.  Sure.  

I mean they must be doing a great job of keeping his trouble making quiet because despite Sam Blum's hard on for him the only thing he's been guilty of is not giving him the attention he craves.

Fair enough IP, at least u are gracious in your argument.

Would u say that the adjectives that you just used to describe him could be a sign of a malcontent?

37 minutes ago, REDneck said:

Fair enough IP, at least u are gracious in your argument.

Would u say that the adjectives that you just used to describe him could be a sign of a malcontent?

No, but again... I hear malcontent I think guys who are openly complaining, causing trouble, creating drama.  So like Jose Guillen.   

Rendon is just kind of a slug.