• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Golfers, it is your lucky day!

I'm awful at chipping...anyone use one of these?

I can't remember which PGA golfer said it but he was telling his wife he was having problem with his chipping and she said it was because he wasn't hitting his approach shots close enough to the hole. At first he was a little angry she wasn't paying attention to what he was saying then realized she knew exactly what his problem was. He was being too timid on his approach shots forcing him to make up the distance chipping.

I can't remember which PGA golfer said it but he was telling his wife he was having problem with his chipping and she said it was because he wasn't hitting his approach shots close enough to the hole. At first he was a little angry she wasn't paying attention to what he was saying then realized she knew exactly what his problem was. He was being too timid on his approach shots forcing him to make up the distance chipping.

Haha, if I could get it on the green I would.  I'm just not very good...yet.

Haha, if I could get it on the green I would.  I'm just not very good...yet.

For iron play, one of the things you can do is spend time at a par 3.  It really worked for me.  Especially for anything 150 and in.  It is all gone now since I have barely played any golf in the last year but it was there.  From 120 in I had a great chance of being close to the hole.

My bread and butter used to be my chipping.  I am old fashioned and use my sand wedge for everything, including chipping.  Then again, there was a time, when I would plant myself on a hole late in the afternoon, and shoot 50-100 balls from a particular shot.