• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It’s time we consider signing Trevor Bauer

Hufflepuff

Should the Angels sign Trevor Bauer?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Trevor Bauer? Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, cals said:

Because owners are afraid of homos like you?

Maybe they're afraid of ball busters like your wife.

Could be either.  I don't really care. 

Owners are pussies if they're afraid of homos like me. 

3 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I mean he’s not going to get Snell, Yamamoto or even Montgomery $$

Weird that a guy with so much upside and "truly elite" stats in Japan won't get Yamamato money.

Like we all have our opinions about that guy and the incident and those probably won’t change at this point.  All that aside.  Why does it make sense to bring on the shitty perception? I guess on the other hand the Angels are perceived terribly anyway. Might as well go all in.  

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Like we all have our opinions about that guy and the incident and those probably won’t change at this point.  All that aside.  Why does it make sense to bring on the shitty perception? I guess on the other hand the Angels are perceived terribly anyway. Might as well go all in.  

Because they suck ass and need all the help they can get?

For the record, my stance on Trevor Bauer is more in the exploratory phase, should the Angels miss out on Snell, Montgomery, Stroman and Shota Imanaga or they're unable to acquire a top of the rotation SP via a trade. 

I'd rather they not due to the PR nightmare. Like @T.G. I think he is (or was?) an asshole and a narcissist, but I'm a sucker for giving people a second chance to prove themselves and it's clear that he has the stuff to still be an ace in most major league club's rotations. 

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

@cals, @mmc & @Taylor should get a room sometime to workout their sexual frustrations for each other once and for all.

Funny, cals sends me PMs about this all the time. The answer will always be no. But I won't judge mmc if he eventually relents.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Funny, cals sends me PMs about this all the time. The answer will always be no. But I won't judge mmc if he eventually relents.

I'm just picking on @mmc, he's a good dude who I've met in person a couple times already. I just threw his name into the hat since cals seems infatuated with him for whatever reason. 

5 hours ago, AngelFanInTheATL said:

It's clear that a majority of people on this board want Bauer signed not because they think he can actually help the team win, but because he's the latest Fox News cause celebre. "Hey, we love our sex pests and we're pissed that we're no longer allowed to sexually harass women in the workplace because of woke liberals, so let's get our revenge." 

Ten pages on a guy who hasn't pitched in the big leagues in almost three years.

This is stupid and incorrect. No one who wants to sign him wants to solely based on his sexcapades. Everyone who wants him believes he can help the team win.