• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Minasian season ending press conference notes

mmc

11 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

I was done with Joe when he intentionally walked a run in during the 4th inning when Angels were losing. 

Of all the things he did, that one doesn't bother me as much as it does a lot of other people.  Managers used to throw shit at the wall at times, sometimes it led to hilarious results.  My issues with Maddon were more about the way at times it seemed his plan was to plan on throwing shit at the wall.

Year one when I was "charting" the defense and comparing the opposing splits to what the Angels were doing drove me insane.  

14 hours ago, Blarg said:

Hey, Farts..., I mean, Fourts, how many name changes are going to try to hide your trail of not well thought out posts? 

Huh?  Listen old man with no life who needs to spend his time on here all day and post about me with a something non-baseball related......I didn't realize a name change wasn't allowed.  I should i spoken to you Mr. Hall Monitor.  You should know, having been on here for ages and posting nearly 57K times, a simple name change does not do anything of the like.  I know you're smarter than that (i hope you are that is).  thanks for taking the fun out things.  

BTW, if you must know, i had Fourts for a personal reason...and that is not applicable anymore.  So i switched to "Skips" but then decided Angels in 2030 was more meaningful.  

If i ever decide to change my name again, i'll submit a written request to your council before doing so and await your approval.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Someone got their feelings hurt.  Poor kid. 

lol -- if that makes you feel better, then run with it.  BTW, i'm still super flattered about the "kid" moniker.  My kids would lol at that.  Young at heart is great.  you old foggies shouldn't take your Angels baseball and poor life so hard and make you bitter.  

anyway, here's to a great offseason -- Arte deciding to sell and a new era of Angels baseball one day (hopefully before my stated 2030) soon.

2 minutes ago, Angels in 2030 said:

lol -- if that makes you feel better, then run with it.  BTW, i'm still super flattered about the "kid" moniker.  My kids would lol at that.  Young at heart is great.  you old foggies shouldn't take your Angels baseball and poor life so hard and make you bitter.  

anyway, here's to a great offseason -- Arte deciding to sell and a new era of Angels baseball one day (hopefully before my stated 2030) soon.

Poor life?  That is sweet kid.  It isn’t your heart that is young, it is your personality, posting style. “Old foggies” that is funny.