• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (9/11/23): Angels @ Mariners: Detmers on the mound, Neto & Schanuel back in the lineup, Ohtani scratched

jsnpritchett

Just now, PattyD22 said:

Haselman is a completely dogshit 3rd base coach.  His decisions have cost the Angels a few games this year 

There was a game against Cleveland where he put up the stop sign to the runner rounding third who went through the sign and ended up scoring, and we won that game. 

Nobody out with the way this team hits you HAVE to send and force a perfect throw.

Just now, CaliAngel said:

There was a game against Cleveland where he put up the stop sign to the runner rounding third who went through the sign and ended up scoring, and we won that game. 

Nobody out with the way this team hits you HAVE to send and force a perfect throw.

Absolutely @CaliAngel.

I mean what the fuck do they have to lose?

2 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Haselman is a completely dogshit 3rd base coach.  His decisions have cost the Angels a few games this year 

I can’t remember the exact situation, but I remember a game where he tried to put up the stop sign after the guy had already rounded third, and something bad happened… guy stumbled and got caught off the bag or something like that.

He also got Neto injured when he sent him to the plate on a play where he was out by 30 feet.

Just now, ADHB said:

I can’t remember the exact situation, but I remember a game where he tried to put up the stop sign after the guy had already rounded third, and something bad happened… guy stumbled and got caught off the bag or something like that.

He also got Neto injured when he sent him to the plate on a play where he was out by 30 feet.

All this tells me is he holds them when he shouldn't...

...and sends them when he shouldn't lol