• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (9/7/23) Guardians @ Angels: Jhonathan Diaz starting, Ohtani not playing

jsnpritchett

1 minute ago, SoCalDucksFan said:

People are actually paying good money to go watch these games in person.  And now they can't even watch Ohtani or Trout.  More money in Arte's pocket.

There is no reason to go to an Angels game right now unless you literally have nothing to do, which is impossible if you're in SoCal.

On 8/23/2023 at 12:26 PM, jsnpritchett said:

Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

Just now, CaliAngel said:

I was shocked Mahomes lost.

Can't remember the last time he went 0-4 in pass attempts at the end of a game like that.

well there were some drops 😳but I'm a chargers fan so I believe it was karma for all the calls they got last year 😀

Almost no plate discipline whatsoever from almost everyone in the lineup. 

I looked at the 9 Angels that have had the most at bats since the All-Star break. 6 of them almost never try to draw walks and work the count.

Strikeouts/Walks

Moniak 67/5

Moustakas 36/3

Grichuk 30/8

Drury 32/5

Escobar 27/6

Thaiss 28/9