• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (8/14/23) Angels @ Rangers: Sandoval vs Scherzer on the mound, Moniak leading off again

Begging Angels fans to stay away from the Big A the rest of the goddamn year. These guys have quit so it's time for the fans to quit going. Make them play in front of a parking garage the rest of the year. I would assume everyone is used to staying away from the Big A in August and September so probably won't be a problem. 

The Angels are now 7-14 in games Detmers started and 7-14 in games Sandoval started. I think most of us thought they were going to be at least as good as they were last year, and I actually thought they would both be better.

If they were just average this year, and the team was 21-21 instead of 14-28 in their games, this team is probably a Wild Card team. 

10 minutes ago, asuangelsfan05 said:

Begging Angels fans to stay away from the Big A the rest of the goddamn year. These guys have quit so it's time for the fans to quit going. Make them play in front of a parking garage the rest of the year. I would assume everyone is used to staying away from the Big A in August and September so probably won't be a problem. 

The only reason I could see going to the Big A to see the Angels from this point out is if Ohtani gets close to the 50 home run number, or to watch his last few games in an Angels' uniform.

10 minutes ago, asuangelsfan05 said:

That will be a hard sell to all of the fans that have traveled from Japan to watch Shohei Ohtani. 

3 minutes ago, mmc said:

WTF "present" was there to blow?  You've gone from constantly being overly optimistic to complaining about shit that makes no sense

Lighten up, Francis. Just pointing out that Perry's moves hurt the future and didn't improve the present - in fact, the Angels have been in one of their worst funks after his moves. They were 56-51 at the deadline, now are 59-61. Go figure.

Edited by Angelsjunky