• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Padres Juan Soto

I really dislike this guy.

He was messing around in the box in the first inning last night against Barria, playing the one foot out game.

Then the next time up he called time during Barria's wind-up, which never should have been allowed. 

Now he is talking smack on Shohei?

I hope he get drilled.

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

He doesn’t bother me. He rubs people the wrong way but he’s simply having fun. 

With the amount of contrarian opinions you contribute, you should change your name to Troll Daddy 2.

• Chuck changed the title to Padres Juan Soto
On 7/4/2023 at 3:59 PM, Slegnaac said:

I really dislike this guy.

He was messing around in the box in the first inning last night against Barria, playing the one foot out game.

Then the next time up he called time during Barria's wind-up, which never should have been allowed. 

Now he is talking smack on Shohei?

I hope he get drilled.

I used to be OK with him, but now he's in SD with Machado ass fart who steps on ankles purposely. He's also not playing like the guy San Diego expected.

I get how he could rub guys he's competing with the wrong way. 

It's one thing if you're playful like Shohei while he's kicking your ass, but Soto has this macho man complex that just...I dunno...I could understand guys that maybe want to punch him in the face lol.