• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who is more likely to kick the bucket first?

Ded Pole  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will die first?

• Joseph R. Biden
    • Donald J. Trump

From natural causes. Excluding freak accidents or assassination attempts. Which ghoul will kick the bucket first based on their overall health?

Trump is a few years younger, but his diet of Big Macs and Diet Coke combined with his obesity is heart failure waiting to happen.

Biden seems to be losing his mental faculties, but his physical health appears to be in good order.

Just now, Jason said:

That event would likely bring people together and close the divide between everyone 

No way! The modern left left has deep hatred of the American way of life and Christianity. Their hate didn’t start with Trump and you can see the shift towards Desantis. It’s God fearing Americans they hate and Trumps unexpected win delayed their complete destruction of traditional America.

The left really felt America was over with Obama and underestimated traditional America. They stepped things up in 2020. They  conspired with China to kill old righties and launched a Hitler’s youth style assault on kids with the lgbt. They’re basically winning a war of attrition as Americans with values die  and are replaced by evil kids and the mentally ill.  

On 4/28/2023 at 8:38 PM, Kotchman said:

No way! The modern left left has deep hatred of the American way of life and Christianity. Their hate didn’t start with Trump and you can see the shift towards Desantis. It’s God fearing Americans they hate and Trumps unexpected win delayed their complete destruction of traditional America.

The left really felt America was over with Obama and underestimated traditional America. They stepped things up in 2020. They  conspired with China to kill old righties and launched a Hitler’s youth style assault on kids with the lgbt. They’re basically winning a war of attrition as Americans with values die  and are replaced by evil kids and the mentally ill.  

You just spew the same inbreed stuff over and over other than it may be in a different order to make it look like you think you are smart. 

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

You just spew the same inbreed stuff over and over other than it may be in a different order to make it look like you think you are smart. 

It doesn’t take an intellectual giant to support my views. In fact, it’s common sense the modern day left lacks. If I’m wrong on the left’s opposition to God and traditional America then it must be the outstanding economic policies people love. 

For instance, Biden deciding to raise mortgage cost for people who actually pay their bills to allow/ force banks to once again loan money to thieves.  Better yet, let’s forgive the student loans  for all these young mush mind libs, and do nothing to help those who worked and paid  their bills.

Money is tight so let’s hire a bunch of IRS agents to shake down working Americans. Why would we question the integrity of the American people when the 2020 election proved that Americans would never cheat? 

Hell, I didn’t even get around to all the money we’ve pissed away in Ukraine and green energy. 

None of that has any fucking thing to do with the thread topic. You just stomp on every thread with this repetitious idiocy regardless of what people are discussing. Knock it the fuck off, you are like AO in the GameDay threads repeating the same rants every day. 

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

None of that has any fucking thing to do with the thread topic. You just stomp on every thread with this repetitious idiocy regardless of what people are discussing. Knock it the fuck off, you are like AO in the GameDay threads repeating the same rants every day. 

How about you piss off? You bitch if I attack the your beloved homosexual agenda. I post an opinion on straight policy issues and you complain about that. This may be a shock to you but every American isn’t a lib or an impotent spineless cuck. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

It doesn’t take an intellectual giant to support my views. In fact, it’s common sense the modern day left lacks. If I’m wrong on the left’s opposition to God and traditional America then it must be the outstanding economic policies people love. 

For instance, Biden deciding to raise mortgage cost for people who actually pay their bills to allow/ force banks to once again loan money to thieves.  Better yet, let’s forgive the student loans  for all these young mush mind libs, and do nothing to help those who worked and paid  their bills.

Money is tight so let’s hire a bunch of IRS agents to shake down working Americans. Why would we question the integrity of the American people when the 2020 election proved that Americans would never cheat? 

Hell, I didn’t even get around to all the money we’ve pissed away in Ukraine and green energy. 

You are giving yourself away as who is really the puppet behind this character. I have suspected it for a while.  You rant under a different profile because you are too chicken shit to reveal yourself.

Truth is it doesn't take an intellectual giant to see through your views. If I don't like Trump or the current state of the GOP does not mean I am just some God hating lib. You like to throw God and Christianity around at your pleasure at people and truth is you are about as Christian as I have the ability to wield my cock and knock satellites out of orbit. Just shut the fuck up.

44 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

How about you piss off? You bitch if I attack the your beloved homosexual agenda. I post an opinion on straight policy issues and you complain about that. This may be a shock to you but every American isn’t a lib or an impotent spineless cuck. 

Dipshit read the thread title and see if anything you post has any fucking thing to do with the topic.

It doesn't, you are a non stop grinder app of hate spewing the same ridiculous shit everywhere.

I know you are triggered right down to your balls every day about shit you have no say in but for fucks sake keep it to yourself until the topic actually asks for your opinion on gays, trans, blacks, abortion or any other of your obsessions. 

And you are so fucking obsessed you can't even try and stay on topic. You're like a severe autistic kid yelling out Turtle! non stop because that's the only thing on his mind. Take some Ritlan and calm the fuck down.  

24 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Truth is it doesn't take an intellectual giant to see through your views. If I don't like Trump or the current state of the GOP does not mean I am just some God hating lib. You like to throw God and Christianity around at your pleasure at people and truth is you are about as Christian as I have the ability to wield my cock and knock satellites out of orbit. Just shut the fuck up.

So what does the GOP need to do to bring all you not libs on board ? If the current state is so disastrous, that one would sit on the sidelines and watch the left take over, there must be specific policies that need to change. 

20 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Dipshit read the thread title and see if anything you post has any fucking thing to do with the topic.

It doesn't, you are a non stop grinder app of hate spewing the same ridiculous shit everywhere.

I know you are triggered right down to your balls every day about shit you have no say in but for fucks sake keep it to yourself until the topic actually asks for your opinion on gays, trans, blacks, abortion or any other of your obsessions. 

And you are so fucking obsessed you can't even try and stay on topic. You're like a severe autistic kid yelling out Turtle! non stop because that's the only thing on his mind. Take some Ritlan and calm the fuck down.  

Dude that post was a week ago and relevant to Jason’s post. The divide in this country is deeper than any political figure. There a a fundamental divide in how Americans view right and wrong. 

I’ll try and tone it down but I’m not angry or triggered. Gods law hasn’t changed so naturally it’s going to get redundant but it shouldn’t piss people off. 

On 5/7/2023 at 12:08 PM, Kotchman said:

So what does the GOP need to do to bring all you not libs on board ? If the current state is so disastrous, that one would sit on the sidelines and watch the left take over, there must be specific policies that need to change. 

Just fuck off period is my answer from here on out. 

• 3 weeks later...