• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: A's @ Angels (4/27/23 1pm): Ohtani on the mound

44 minutes ago, REDneck said:

Jesus F...I did it and I apologize!

I thought if anyone was exempt from Angel diarrhea it would be SO!

Buckle up now it's going to be a doozy.

I apologize again.

Apologies for piling on and ripping you for your post. I don't really believe you jinxed Shohei, and even if I did, the unspoken rule of not saying anything really only applies to the actual teammates & coaches in the dugout.

I'm actually kinda embarrassed by how superstitious I am re: sports. I have a slice of pizza vacuum-sealed and stashed in the back of my freezer... leftover from a "lucky" pizza that I ate from during each of the Rams' playoff victories in 2022. 99.9% of me knows that pizza had absolutely nothing to do with the Rams winning the Super Bowl. But if the Rams get back into the playoffs, you better believe I'm gonna dig up that frozen slice and take a nibble right after the ball is kicked... cuz, what if that 00.1% of me that believes the XL combo I ordered from Mr. Pizza in January 2022 has mystical powers... is right?