• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Royals (3/2/23): Davidson on the mound, no TV

One thing I've been mildly surprised by thus far is how much playing time Kevin Padlo has gotten.  I know the system needs some corner IF depth overall, but he still seems like a thoroughly random dude to be getting this much time early on, even with them trying to ease Walsh and Rendon back in.  Though maybe the thought process is to just cut bait on him early if he isn't doing much? 

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Fletcher, Rengifo and Urshela are all in the baseball classic so the Angels are down three infielders who have to be covered by somebody.

Rengifo is still with the team as of today, and the other two just left. I'm talking about how much Padlo has already played. 

Apologies for not posting the scorecards, game notes and stat pack today. I’m in the smoky mountains with the wife on a nice retreat. 

I’ll try to get to it tomorrow. 

Rode this rollercoaster at night that’s embedded in the smoky mountains. Talk about scary fun!!