• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Shohei Ohtani press availability

mmc

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's a little discouraging that Arte appears to be dragging his feet on it.

The angels have always been pretty quiet about their business dealings.

To me, Ohtani's answers are ones that avoid giving any insight and I am sure he hopes that will help it from becoming a distraction. 

So I don't know why you would be discouraged based off of not hearing anything, thats the norm. 

Don't make much of this. Players straight up lie when asked if they're negotiating if the goal is secrecy, which in this case it likely would be. Same thing happened with Trout. I'm not saying definitely that negotiation is happening, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't, and I'm not surprised to see Ohtani essentially denying it whether it is happening or not. 

51 minutes ago, James said:

The angels have always been pretty quiet about their business dealings.

To me, Ohtani's answers are ones that avoid giving any insight and I am sure he hopes that will help it from becoming a distraction. 

So I don't know why you would be discouraged based off of not hearing anything, thats the norm. 

Pernille Harder Football GIF by VfL Wolfsburg