• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Law & Havens Destroy Your Hopes

There is little doubt we are better than last year, and that we raised the bottom of our projections, to suggest otherwise is idiotic.
Did we raise to top end?  If so how much?  Enough to actually content for the post season?  Those are the real questions.  Most, including myself, do not think we did.  Were not likely a sub 500 team, but were also no likely a 90+ win one, not as we stand today.  
There is still time, maybe Perry pulls some moves now that the ownership issues isnt a question, maybe by opening day were much better still there is certainly room to make additions that can affect that... but right now at this moment, no, were on the outside looking in barring a near perfect season.
Baseball people are pissed at Moreno i think, and in my opinion rightfully so.  They want Trout and Ohtani to play relevant baseball as much as we do i think for the most part.  AS a result were getting blasted... and we deserve it.