• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels // Shohei Ohtani avoid arbitration and agree to a 1-year, $30 million deal for 2023

mmc

• mmc changed the title to Angels sign Shohei Ohtani to an extension (1 year, $30 million)

In an offseason with many uncertainties, it’s good to have the Shohei Ohtani arb # uncertainty taken care of.

Now you know he’s making $30M and don’t have to worry about whether he could get $35M-$40M in an unprecedented arb case.

• Chuck changed the title to Angels // Shohei Ohtani avoid arbitration and agree to a 1-year, $30 million deal for 2023
5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Sam Blum sounds big mad.

I mean, I’d also prefer that Perry speak to the media within the last 2 months.

Even if he won’t answer the big questions, there are some smaller questions that it’d be nice if he answered so fans could get insight from the GM.

9 minutes ago, Trendon said:

I mean, I’d also prefer that Perry speak to the media within the last 2 months.

Even if he won’t answer the big questions, there are some smaller questions that it’d be nice if he answered so fans could get insight from the GM.

I am guessing that he is not speaking to the media as per orders from his boss.  He seems like a very gregarious person and has been on broadcasts, etc.  This restriction seems to deviate form what he would otherwise be doing.