• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/8/22): Red Sox @ Angels - No Trout

mmc

1 minute ago, gurn67 said:

I read that Eovaldi had the lowest average fastball velocity of any start in 10 years! They, still couldn't score off of him. I think at this point if every team just drew their lineup out of a hat, they'd have a 90% chance of beating the Angels.

Why so low?

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Who the fuck did we piss off?

What did we piss off?

How is this even possible? Don't talk about the fucking lack of "talent", it's fucking 1-0. They already lost 1-0 Monday. Any roster can win one fucking game. I fucking hate every single thing about this ridiculous organization. 

Better to be pissed off than pissed on 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

What did we piss off?

Frankly, I believe that this is all of your penance for my banning a few weeks ago.  Sure I was let back quickly but neither the Angels or I have been the same.

This is certainly easy to test out.  Let me attack any poster with impunity, let me say vile, racist things on the main board.  If they start winning? I’m right.

Look at the timing.  It’s not just a coincidence.  

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

What did we piss off?

How is this even possible? Don't talk about the fucking lack of "talent", it's fucking 1-0. They already lost 1-0 Monday. Any roster can win one fucking game. I fucking hate every single thing about this ridiculous organization. 

It's too painful to look, but I can't imagine the run differential is all that terrible, given the teams record over this stretch.