• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (5/28/22 7pm): Lorenzen on the mound, Ohtani is back, no Ward

1 minute ago, drpiranha said:

Lagares....He has not made 1 decent play in the outfield and 3 or 4 bad ones, the last 2 costing them 2 games. Adell is better plus he can hit HRs

Maybe Ward is coming back sooner than we think, and they don't want Adell to ride the bench and miss out on consistent ABs.

Edited by failos

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I mean to me it’s baffling that you bring Loup into this situation with the way he’s struggled.  Why not let him get back on track in low leverage.  Just fucking stupid.  And Lagares is a mess.  What’s the point ? Might as well be Adell getting these AB’s.  Ward has been out a week for ffs.  

The same thing we collectively said last night. Fuck Maddon.

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I mean to me it’s baffling that you bring Loup into this situation with the way he’s struggled.  Why not let him get back on track in low leverage.  Just fucking stupid.  And Lagares is a mess.  What’s the point ? Might as well be Adell getting these AB’s.  Ward has been out a week for ffs.  

Ortega through 12 pitches yesterday. Shit Herget dominated with 17 pitches. You bring in your only lefty who’s struggled badly. Terrible. 

As for Adell, I guess he’s had the flu this week

1 minute ago, failos said:

Maybe Ward is coming back sooner than we think, and they don't want Adell to ride the bench and miss out on consistent ABs.

Honestly, it was very dumb of them to not just put Ward on the IL. Maddon said they needed his bat for PH duties and he's gotten all of....1 pinch hit appearance. Pointless really. Wasted a good week having Wade stinking it up in RF and now they got Lagares being a disaster there.

3 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Honestly, it was very dumb of them to not just put Ward on the IL. Maddon said they needed his bat for PH duties and he's gotten all of....1 pinch hit appearance. Pointless really. Wasted a good week having Wade stinking it up in RF and now they got Lagares being a disaster there.

Ward DH'd yesterday, but yeah I agree with you.