• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ White Sox (4/30/22 1:05pm start): Suarez on the mound

12 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Are Marsh and Adell now in a RHP/LHP platoon? I mean, it makes sense as far as team performance is concerned, but Adell is getting the short end of the stick. What percentage of starters are LHP, maybe 25%?

Plus he’d start when Trout is DH or out of the lineup.  Maybe if Ward cools off Adell gets a few starts against righties.  It’s either that or send him down to play full time at AAA.

20 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Are Marsh and Adell now in a RHP/LHP platoon? I mean, it makes sense as far as team performance is concerned, but Adell is getting the short end of the stick. What percentage of starters are LHP, maybe 25%?

Marsh is the much better player right now. 

Adell cannot be an every day player thanks to his terrible defense.

No rain has fallen the past couple of hours, none predicted until 5pm CST.

Hoping the field is dry enough by game time, and get in 5-6 innings.

The now permanent suspended game rule allows games to be continued another day, no matter what inning it is.

Better to play 5-6 innings today, than a DH tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’m sure I’m in the minority but I was fine with 7 inning double headers. 

A better rule than the runner on 2b in extra innings for sure….Not sure why shortening games by a couple of innings, in a long day with a double header, is that big of a deal…