• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Astros @ Angels (4/9/22): Syndergaard vs Verlander, no Fletcher or Adell

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Your car really did burn to the ground. That sucks. 

Yeah. It was pretty surreal, Was heading back to Reno from visiting my parents in Riverside due to death in the family. Two hours from home, in the middle of nowhere...

I'm just pissed I didn't grab my backpack--with my brand new laptop.

2 minutes ago, Mark68 said:

Yeah. It was pretty surreal, Was heading back to Reno from visiting my parents in Riverside due to death in the family. Two hours from home, in the middle of nowhere...

I'm just pissed I didn't grab my backpack--with my brand new laptop.

Did you remember to tell your insurance company about the Picaso in the truck you were bringing back for a friend?

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Noah will be the first starter that gets a multi year extension from the Angels. Then the narrative will be, “but he wasn’t a free agent, Arte refuses to give FREE AGENT starting pitchers long term deals”. 

If he’s still pitching we’ll come July I hope they extend him 

33 minutes ago, eligrba said:

Did you remember to tell your insurance company about the Picaso in the truck you were bringing back for a friend?

Yeah, but it turns out that auto insurance will not pay for any of the goods in the car--unless specific to driving the car (like a car seat--and since I have no kids and was traveling solo, that doesn't apply).

However, the cause is probably related to a recall issue, so...

4 minutes ago, Mark68 said:

Yeah, but it turns out that auto insurance will not pay for any of the goods in the car--unless specific to driving the car (like a car seat--and since I have no kids and was traveling solo, that doesn't apply).

However, the cause is probably related to a recall issue, so,,,

You need better insurance. All items in the car should be covered right down to uneaten In N Out fries. 

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You need better insurance. All items in the car should be covered right down to uneaten In N Out fries. 

I was thinking that as well. I was shocked when the adjuster told me that the items wouldn't be covered by auto--but might be by renters' insurance (WTF?).

Of course, I hadn't seen an INO for about 5 hours (Adelanto, I believe?) so there certainly wouldn't have been any uneaten fries. They would have been consumed (or thrown out when I filled up in Bishop).

There were some items that I was bringing home from Schat's Bakery in Bishop though.

It might be moot though, because of the recall issue, Hyundai might have to fork over.

1 hour ago, Mark68 said:

I was thinking that as well. I was shocked when the adjuster told me that the items wouldn't be covered by auto--but might be by renters' insurance (WTF?).

this is correct (or homeowner's coverage)

2 hours ago, Mark68 said:

Of course, I hadn't seen an INO for about 5 hours (Adelanto, I believe?) so there certainly wouldn't have been any uneaten fries. They would have been consumed (or thrown out when I filled up in Bishop).

There were some items that I was bringing home from Schat's Bakery in Bishop though.

It might be moot though, because of the recall issue, Hyundai might have to fork over.

Are you feeling any pain in your neck or back?

How You Doin Kiss GIF