• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mike Trout

Just now, olibrock10 said:

im a hard core Angels fan and been one since the days of Nolan Ryan and Frank Tanana, and since im in Canada and we have shit for reports i though i would ask the people closer and near the Angels thats all

Even better. Welcome

18 minutes ago, olibrock10 said:

im a hard core Angels fan and been one since the days of Nolan Ryan and Frank Tanana, and since im in Canada and we have shit for reports i though i would ask the people closer and near the Angels thats all

@True Grich and @Stradling love Canadian Angel fans and would be glad to answer any questions you have.

1 hour ago, olibrock10 said:

I know hes 40 dollars thats all and with 260 budget just wanna make sure as last year he killed me and dont want same problem this year with him

That’s baseball baby.  But ya, by all accounts he’s fine.  Definitely keep him. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

This is a keeper league and we’re debating whether or not to keep Mike Trout ?

In 2012 I drafted Trout in my keeper auction league for $2. The rule is you can keep a player forever, but after the first year their price goes up $5 per year. I was able to keep Trout this year for $42 (he's been going for $56 on average in other drafts).

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

In 2012 I drafted Trout in my keeper auction league for $2. The rule is you can keep a player forever, but after the first year their price goes up $5 per year. I was able to keep Trout this year for $42 (he's been going for $56 on average in other drafts).

Taylor making dang deals 

2188DAB3-073E-4531-B9D3-8B4FD6E46F0B.jpeg