• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels sign Ryan Tepera (2 years, $14 million), DFA Kyle Tyler (claimed by BOS)

mmc

• mmc changed the title to Angels sign Ryan Tepera

Iglesias, Loup, Bradley, Tepera, Mayers...that ain't bad at all.

Also, the Angels have finally spent on a bullpen (about $100m) for the first time in nearly half a decade, like many have been clamoring for. Will it work?

I believe this officially puts us as having 'upped payroll' too.

And the 40-man is getting very tight, very fast. A trade might have to be in the works just to clear some space.

Edited by totdprods

• mmc changed the title to Angels sign Ryan Tepera (2 years, $14 million)

Wow! Actually looks like the Angels are going to have a really good bullpen right now. I'm also seeing Mets fans on twitter getting pissed that Eppler is missing on a lot of relievers lol. Sounds like my life from 2016-2020 haha. Well done Perry! Now get maybe another starting pitching option or 2 to throw in the mix and things aren't looking too bad. It's just great to see the 7th and 8th innings get addressed today as the Angels as I said were at minimum 2 stud relievers short last season. 

On 12/2/2021 at 6:40 PM, UndertheHalo said:

I think the Angels should get Ryan Tepera.  Of those pitchers the one that I think has the lowest risk is Yusei Kikuchi.  So I’m mildly interested in him.  Rodon is interesting as well but mega health risk.  Given the injury at the end of last season I have no interest in Kershaw.  The others, meh.  Maybe Duffy has some use as back end/spot starter. 

947B74F1-84F5-4733-A3C6-CFC756D59891.jpeg