• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Has your love for Angels baseball decreased over the years? What would it take to bring it back?

Taylor

This year, with the lock-out and no Spring Training, I can't muster a lot of enthusiasm for a season that doesn't have a start date and with player movement frozen.

Recent years have definitely been disheartening - the number of years where it seemed even semi-promising seasons turned to ashes before Memorial Day, never mind the ASB.

I could even enjoy a rebuilding process, if the team was being rebuilt into a professional, class-leading organization.

But there's just the same dilettante, good-enough feeling to the way the club is run.

Winning would be a start to getting my interest back - winning consistently, even better.

But one thing at a time.  

22 minutes ago, DCAngelsFan said:

But there's just the same dilettante, good-enough feeling to the way the club is run.

If Artie would copy the staffing levels in scouting and player development of the Rays or Doggies that would help.  Seems like he cuts costs in the wrong places.