• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: MLB looks to federal mediator to help end lockout

49 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You guys are very disrespectful to the owners. They are being victimized by the MLBPA.

the owners know what they're doing.   I'm not sure the MLBPA does.  I still get the sense they fell like they're waiting out the tantrum.   The last thing they're gonna do is acquiesce to what they think is a mob mentality.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm not saying I agree.  But how long will the storm last?    

I think Jeff Fletcher is right.  There will hopefully be some movement as the threat of lost regular season games becomes more serious.  I guess that’s probably if there isn’t any nearly a settlement by the last week of February. 

it’s hard to imagine the owners are willing to lose games.  But who knows.  We are talking about a group of people that probably harvest baby blood. 

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

No, I'm asking what are they claiming in negotiations that would paint  themselves as victims. 

Manfred has claimed that the players are threatening the the ability for most teams to remain competitive. He's called their proposal radical, not viable, unreasonable and bad for the sport. Owners have said they will not be able to afford their teams. It's all very sad.

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Manfred has claimed that the players are threatening the the ability for most teams to remain competitive. He's called their proposal radical, not viable, unreasonable and bad for the sport. Owners have said they will not be able to afford their teams. It's all very sad.

Thank you.

I honestly don't care what either side is asking for. I'll tune in once they decide to play ball. The rest is needless noise to me.