• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sorry AW, I “Jumanji-ed” the Angels.

HanfordGuy

Yes, you read that correctly I accidentally trapped the Angels franchise inside my PS2. How, you might ask??? Well my PlayStation 2 is magical. I believe it was 2014 and I was playing MLB 06: The Show. I was in season mode and the Angels were crushing it. I completed the trade with the Miami Marlins and acquired both Miguel Cabrera and Dontrelle Willis. Willis was a complete bust but Miggy helped pushed Vladimir Guerrero to lead the league in most offensive categories. I also traded for Jon Garland and he was having an incredible year. Unfortunately we got an XBox soon thereafter and I never finished the season. The PS2 was put away as I was still in September of the ‘06 season. Meanwhile the Angels haven’t tasted a post season since. So I apologize. Mea culpa. I wasted Mike Trout’s greatest years. Well prior to end of the 2021, I finally finished the game. Vladdy won the MVP and set a MLB record for Home Runs, RBIs and hits. Garland won 30 games. Angels faced the Boston Red Sox in the ALDS and beat them 3-1. The tough matchup was the New York Yankees taking the Angels to a game 7 before losing ALCS. The Angels then swept the Atlanta Braves 4-0 in the World Series. So what can we take away from this???

- The Angels should return to the post season.

- Now that I’ve posted this, the 2022 season can resume and start on time.

- I’m secretly Artie Moreno. (Surprise!!!)

”Hola, mi nombre es Juan Guillermo y yo quiero el trono de mi padre!”

Go Angels!!!

• 3 months later...