• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

It's not sustainable though. Just for DJ and Lefty they have already shelled out over $300 million. That doesn't even include any prize money they may win. 

What channel is this even being broadcast on? I'm guessing not CBS or NBC. 

In the US streaming. Even their broadcasts seems ambitious.  it definitely sounds like they are going for the Happy Gilmore crowd than the polite applause crowd.

LIV Golf has a surprising voice leading its tech-minded broadcasts

I don't blame any of these dudes for collecting those checks. I just still have no idea what the point of this league is though. 

To hold professional golf tournaments around the world. 

When I think of the average golf viewer tech savvy is right up there. 

So of their 8 scheduled tournaments 4 of them are in Portland, New Jersey, Miami, and Chicago. Really breaking the mold there. 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

So of their 8 scheduled tournaments 4 of them are in Portland, New Jersey, Miami, and Chicago. Really breaking the mold there. 

Their starting in the middle of the PGA season. Give them time. 

Don't know what this has to do with technology.

15 minutes ago, St1ck said:

It's not sustainable though. Just for DJ and Lefty they have already shelled out over $300 million. That doesn't even include any prize money they may win. 

What channel is this even being broadcast on? I'm guessing not CBS or NBC. 

I heard today that they’ll be on YouTube. 

It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Their starting in the middle of the PGA season. Give them time. 

They managed to snag the Koepka brother. Maybe Ozzie Canseco is still available. $60 million should get the job done.

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

They’re playing at Doral, which the PGA ditched after trump was elected since he now owns it. I think the NJ course might also be a trump course.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

I heard today that they’ll be on YouTube. 

It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out. 

I'm sure the Cramps and AOs out there are already trying to figure out what channel number YouTube is on the cable box. 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

They managed to snag the Koepka brother. Maybe Ozzie Canseco is still available. $60 million should get the job done.

Sergio, Poulter, Westwood, Oosty, Gooch...

"According to a press release, coverage of the event will include 60 on-course microphones, including ones worn by players and caddies, and 50 cameras capturing the action."

Technology.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

They’re playing at Doral, which the PGA ditched after trump was elected since he now owns it. I think the NJ course might also be a trump course.

Interesting. So two of the courses are owned by Trump. Now it is starting to make a bit of sense. 

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

"According to a press release, coverage of the event will include 60 on-course microphones, including ones worn by players and caddies, and 50 cameras capturing the action."

Technology.

Damn stop throwing out the big names I can't take anymore. People tune in to watch Poulter? Really?

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

Did you have a bad birthday?

It was fine. Tank was the one that mentioned Trump. Like my previous post said it seems like the only semi logical reason for the amount of money they are throwing around on this.