• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cubs sign Stroman

rafibomb

Will be interesting to see how the trade market develops during the lockout. From my understanding, teams can still talk to each other and discuss deals but can't finalize anything until an agreement is reached. Depending on how the CBA looks, deals that were essentially finalized awaiting the CBA may change depending on what's in the CBA. Arbitration years may change, years of club control may change, etc. Seems like it would be prudent for GM's to hold their cards until they know what's in the new agreement.

Best of Luck to Marcus Stroman with the Cubs.  I have been to Wrigley Field not too long ago vs Cardinals when Dexter Fowler returned after the World Series Win and I long ago watched a Game vs. Mets from the rooftop overlooking LF.  

I enjoyed watching you pitch for the Mets these last few years.

Oh and unblock me on Twitter.  What's wrong with you as I am on your side?

19 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

We literally missed out on every single top starter.

Different year, same story back 10 years with starting pitching

This has become the easiest thing to bet on each off-season (no multiple year/solid money deals for a starting pitcher).

If not for Iglesias being re-signed, I’d be totally pissed off by now.

Edited by Angel Oracle