• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can’t Stop Pissing from Beer

No, they do not put you under for the test. They are supposed to inject a numbing agent like novacaine before inserting the camera. The five cystocopies I have had were uncomfortable but not painful.

Pro tip, never look down to see what is being inserted. Just stare at the monitor and enjoy the Monsanto Ride to Inner Space. 

28 minutes ago, Blarg said:

No, they do not put you under for the test. They are supposed to inject a numbing agent like novacaine before inserting the camera. The five cystocopies I have had were uncomfortable but not painful.

Pro tip, never look down to see what is being inserted. Just stare at the monitor and enjoy the Monsanto Ride to Inner Space. 

Yeah they did all that, and I was staring at the monitor—but the doctor botched it. He said I was too tensed up.

3 hours ago, failos said:

Damn you don’t understand human anatomy. This is about your bladder, not dick.

I was joking. In all seriousness AW probably isn’t The best option for online urological options. Just because occasionally i post covid cures etc doesn’t make this webmd

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

I was joking. In all seriousness AW probably isn’t The best option for online urological options. Just because occasionally i post covid cures etc doesn’t make this webmd

I know you were joking, but I figured I’d ask since we’ve got some docs and older peeps here.

18 hours ago, failos said:

What do I do? I’ll be 31 at the end of the month, so I don’t have any prostate issues—but even one beer makes me piss non-stop. Any solutions (other than not drinking beer) ?

Have you stopped pissing yet? 

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I was too young for that. Was it as cheesy as I think it was?

yeah, it was kind of bizarre. the most interesting part was the miniatures you saw while waiting in line.

the disney nostalgia diehards think this was one of the greatest rides ever. not sure why.

9 minutes ago, Tank said:

yeah, it was kind of bizarre. the most interesting part was the miniatures you saw while waiting in line.

the disney nostalgia diehards think this was one of the greatest rides ever. not sure why.

I remember that ride. It's was where Star Tours is now. 

adventurethruinnerspace2.jpg

Edited by St1ck

On 8/1/2021 at 5:45 PM, failos said:

Not a single piss. It’s one of those situations where you piss. Then have to piss again ever few minutes.

Happens to me a lot. Even when I was in my early 20s. Beer just goes right through me.

Coffee/energy drinks sometimes do the same thing.